Trollbeads A/S is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Trollbeads A/S may change this policy from time to time by updating this page You can see the date for the last update on the top of this page. Since we may change this Policy, we encourage you to check this page every now and then to ensure that you can accept any new changes.
Which personal information do we collect?
When you sign up for a Trollbeads account at Trollbeads.com we collect the following information:
• Full name
• Contact information, including e-mail address
• Demographic information such as country, postcode, preferences, interests and
• Other information relevant to customer events and/or offers
Why do we collect and store your personal information?
We collect and store your personal information because it is important for us to know you and your needs and interests. Because, when we understand your needs and interests, we can provide you with the best possible service.
To provide you with the best possible service, we collect your information, so that we can do the following:
• Send you the newsletter you have signed up to
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, events, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
• Track your interest and your favorite beads
• Customize the website according to your interests
Further, collecting your personal information allows us to do the following, which is very valuable for us:
• Internal record keeping
• Custom overview
• Improve our products, services and websites
• Statistic purpose
• Marketing purpose
What security measures have we taken?
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure all of your personal information which we have collect online.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic and gather information about your behavior on the website for statistical and marketing purposes.
It is important to notice that cookies do NOT actively gather personal information which is stored on your computer.
Which cookies do we use?
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
It is important to emphasize that the information which we gather from cookies is completely anonymous and cannot be traced back to any specified users.
Controlling your personal information
We will not distribute your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will be asked to check a box to allow us to use your information for marketing and PR related activities, especially sending out newsletters.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send us an email and we will correct any information found to be incorrect.
• You may at any time request details of which personal information we hold about you.
• You may also request that we delete all your personal information. We will of course do so, but this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
If you have any questions or request regarding your personal data or cookies, please contact us at email@example.com